Butler Service is Included in Top-Tier Categories
When perfection itself simply isn't enough - Sandals luxury resorts offer a whole new definition of sublime. Our unprecedented resort Butler Service, only available in our very highest level of suites, provides our most discerning guests with an unimaginably supreme standard of service and luxury, where your every need is anticipated.
Your personal butler is trained in accordance to exacting standards by the Guild of Professional English Butlers, which provides butlers and valets to nobility and celebrities worldwide.
Select a Resort with Butler Service:
- There was a guest who requested to have breakfast on their balcony each morning. On the last day before their departure the butler located a ladder, climbed up to their balcony (on the third floor) and laid breakfast out. Then called the guest and asked them to open their balcony door. They were speechless when they saw the butler on the balcony with breakfast elegantly arranged for them.
- A guest arrived and requested to do the resort diving, however she had a phobia of deep waters. She managed to get through the pool classes but then had to master diving in the ocean. Her butler knowing that she had this phobia and who was also a certified diver, surprised the guest on the dive boat and went diving with her. The guest and this butler dive almost every time she comes to Sandals.
- There was a guest who arrived who had just had her baby six months prior, having been a first time mom she missed her daughter dearly and this made uneasy during her stay. Her butler, sensing this, called her mom back home and requested photos of the baby. The butler received six photos of the baby, bought some frames and placed them all over the suite. When the guest arrived back from the beach and saw all the photos her spirit was immediately lifted for the duration of her stay.
- A guest went sailing every day, they always brought Red Stripe out with them. Knowing that they would be out of beers soon the butler got the rescue boat and bought an additional cooler of beers for them while they were still sailing.
- A gentleman wanted to propose to his girlfriend, so he asked the butler to arrange it for them. The butler got four pool floaters, stacked them together, made it up with linen, lit candles around it, tikki torches, champagne and canapés. The couple came to the location and were ecstatic. The butler then had a plate in his hand with a food cover on in and asked the lady to remove it. Written in the plate was "Rebecca, will you marry me?" and the ring placed in the center of the plate.
- A guest had booked a candlelight dinner, however the weather did not permit them to dine on the beach. The guest was quite disappointed about this and wondered what they will do. The butler booked a spa treatment and they went to the spa. While they were at the spa the butler re-arranged their suite, elegantly arranged the table, got some bags and covered them with sand. The butler also had some glow in the dark stars and hung them from the ceiling, played a CD with ocean sounds and placed palm trees around the table. When the guest returned from the spa they could not believe that they were standing in their room. They had a wonderful evening dining in the privacy of their suite with the feeling they were right on the beach.
Duties and Tasks of a
Before You Arrive, Your Butler Will:
- Ensure Your preferences are in-suite upon arrival
- Arrange transfers
When You Arrive, Your Butler Will:
- Provide you with all information regarding tours and spa services
- Unpack your luggage
- Provide a private orientation of the property
- Press your first nights clothes complimentary
- Provide you with a cell phone so you can keep in contact with each other throughout your stay
During Your Stay, Your Butler Will:
- Make all dinner reservations, tour bookings, on property activities and spa treatments for you
- Serve you your favorite drinks while you lounge on the beach or pool
- Serve you lunch on the beach or on the pool
- Liaise with housekeeping re servicing of your suite
- Ensure that your suite is kept in perfect condition and arranged the way you like during your stay
- Expedite all room service orders for you
- Arrange a perfect romantic dinner for two in the privacy of your suite on or your patio. Unlike our competitors, our butler level guests can order from any resort restaurant menu for dining in their room or suite
- Shine/clean your shoes for dinner
- Tend to your wardrobe
- Collect and return all laundry for you
In the Evening, Your Butler Will:
- Bring you amenities before dinner
- Escort you to dinner where they have reserved a beautifully decorated table at the restaurant of your choice – with preferential seating
- Ensure your suite is turned down and your room has all it needs for the night
- Your butler wants you to expect the unexpected. Prepare to be "wowed"
Before Your Departure, Your Butler Will:
- Arrange transportation back to the airport
- Provide you with information regarding check out
- Assist you in folding your clothes for packing
- Retain all your preferences for future visits
At Departure Time, Your Butler Will:
- Ensure your bags are brought up to the departure area
- Escort you to the concierge area/butler lounge and process your paperwork for check out
- Escort you to your transportation and bid you farewell
An Included Treat for Guests of Butler Suites
Gordon's on the Pier (included for Butler Category guests) (on the Pier)
Included for those staying in Butler Suites and available, at an additional rate, for all of our cherished guests, Gordon's regales your palate with refined repasts, pampers you with superb service and gives you a star-kissed evening brimming with exquisite moments. A once-in-a-lifetime, truly gourmet dining experience, Gordon's sits at the very end of a pier jutting straight out into the Caribbean and offering an unprecedented view of the sparkling lights of Rodney Bay and of the resort, itself.
Dress code: Resort Evening Attire
Dinner: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm Closed on Mondays.